- What is Topla: This is a digital product that allows you to save money by creating a goal via UBank mobile application;
- Minimum amount: 0 AZN (at the time of opening and top-up);
- Term: 3/6/9/12 months;
- Annual interest rate: 3 months-6%; 6 months-7%; 9 months-8%; 12 months-9%;
- Possibility of creating 1 "Topla" for each period (one active "Topla" for 3/6/9/12 months);
- Top-up: it is possible to transfer (auto top-up function is also available) any amount using cards of Unibank and other bank cards via UBank mobile application;
- Maximum amount: 100 000 AZN (for each moneybox);
- Method of accrual of interest: interest is accrued daily, not capitalized, transferred to the moneybox account only when the goal is reached (term and amount);
- Withdrawal of the amount: at any time (without fee);
- Unibank customers, who have "Topla", can collect faster with the "Rounding" function. This function enables you to transfer amount from 1 to 10 AZN to Topla, by rounding the remaining amount, when you pay through the POS terminal;
- Terms of deposit insurance
- According to the AR Tax Code, after 01.02.2023, 10% of the annual interest income paid on savings and card balances will be taxed.
If to break "Topla" before reaching the goal, the interest will be calculated as follows:
If Topla has actually lain up to 0-30 days, the withdrawal will be with the annual interest rate 0(zero);
If Topla has actually lain up to 31-90 days, the withdrawal will be at an interest rate of 20% of the annual interest rate;
If Topla has actually lain up to 91-180 days, the withdrawal of the deposit will be at an interest rate of 30% of annual interest rate.