«Unibank» offers a “PIN Change” service to the all holders of its plastic cards.
This service allows you by our ATM’s to change the current PIN code to any other new code you wish to get. This service is available to all our cards holders in any time during the day. “PIN Change” service fee is 1 AZN (in equivalent)
Procedure of changing the PIN code:
1. Insert your card into an ATM and enter the available PIN code;
2. In the menu of ATM please choose the operation PAYMENT;
3. After this in the opened window please choose the SERVICE;
4. And in the opened menu choose the PIN CHANGE service;
5. Type the new four-digit PIN code and press the button ENTER;
6. Please, again type the new PIN code and press the button ENTER.
It is important to know:
· When you change the PIN code, please, do not use repeating same digits (for ex. 2222) and consistently alternating digits (for ex. 1234);
· For security reasons do not use identical PIN codes for all your cards;
· If you have any problems with the plastic card, please contact the İnformation Center, 117 or the Millikart Processing Center (+99412) 431 22 02