Do you want to get back on your card a part of the money you’ve spent off your debit card? The Unibank gives you such an opportunity! The ‘Cashback’ function applies to the all Unibank card products.
What is the ‘Cashback’ service and how does it work?
A certain part of the non-cash transaction amount done on Unibank cards gets back to the client’s card account.
The Cashback percentage rates shown below depend on the card’s currency and what vendor’s or service retailer has had the transaction made:
Note: for the details of the partnership network connected to the Cashback and of the interest rates set for it, please, go to this link.
- The cash backed to your card can be withdrawn at a cashpoint.
- The amount transferred to your card account will be texted to you by the end of the day providing you have connected your card to the SMS Banking service (the text message will indicate the balance increase)
- Card owners can see the cashback bonuses on their account statements and in the ‘account statement’ section in the Mobile Banking app.
There’s no cashback bonus for the following transactions:
- Cash transactions;
- Money transfers (CardToCard, CashByCode, VisaDirect and MoneySend);
- Payment of utility, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, ISP and TV service fees;
- Credit repayments;
- Exchange/Forex payments;
- Quasi-cash/gambling bidding transactions.
- No cashback bonuses accrue on discount shopping at the partner shops.
- Installment payment